Saturday 21 April 2012

Palmer's second round feedback refinement

Receiving feedback to test my product design and poster design for my Palmer's project has been critical in influencing my design decisions. The questionnaire I conducted made a big influence in changing my design solution for the hand cream. Although I was quite satisfied with the design aesthetic for the most latest development, I conducted another form of feedback by asking people to write their thought on the product design and poster designs on a post-it note.

Some remarks that appeared to be brought to attention regarded about activity, colours and tagline of the posters. There were no remarks on the improvement of the product design. A suggestion made to incorporate the old packaging with the new packaging was made which may be quite useful so that current customers can easily appeal to the new product by recognising the old product design.

Based on the remarks and suggestions, I have modified the poster designs.


Old with new product design
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

 Thin border
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

 Gradient shine
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

 Deeper red
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

 Light to darker gradient
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment