Friday 27 April 2012

Cadbury bubble animation and lung project floor projection animation

I have animated the bubbles for the QR poster and the webpage to give a better visualisation to present how they would appear to the audience in correlation with the interactive floor projection.

QR poster animation © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Webpage order form animation © Kasumi Miyake 2012


I have adapted the circles of the Lung Cancer Awareness Floor Projection to the lung shapes to anchor the lung cancer awareness message and app logo. I have decided to also use Motion5 to present how the interactive floor projection would work in context. Here are screenshots of what I have managed to animate so far. 

© Kasumi Miyake 2012
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

I have yet to add the tag lines: smoker? non-smoker?  onto the lungs.
© Kasumi Miyake 2012
 When the user taps onto a lung the lungs capacity with change. The smoker's lung capacity will decrease to visually show their 85% chance of contracting lung cancer.

I have yet to add the percentages onto the lungs.



No comments:

Post a Comment