Friday 23 March 2012

Catch it early app visualisation

After designing the projection,  the next step is to design the app as the QR code will link the user to download the app. I have created a few visualisations to see how the app could appear and what information would need to be included.

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012
By organising what information I will include in the app will help me to plan how I will need to layout the information so that it is user friendly. The next step I will take will be to make the aesthetic fit in with the identity. I want to make the sure that it maintains a positive tone of voice to support the user.

Applications tend to have a visual animation in the beginning once the user opens it. I have created a mock up of the welcome note using the circles from the projection to create a cohesive identity.

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012
I feel that although the projection works, the circles do not work in creating the identity of the app. it would work better to create a new logo that still captures the simple visual identity of the projection but also capture the lung cancer aspect more.

No comments:

Post a Comment