Tuesday 3 January 2012

Draft NikeID pitch booklet

I have been making the refinements to the bra project booklet but I still have a lot to work on. I thought it would be better to start my NikeID booklet to get the main parts completed so that I can just keep refining them so that both projects would be ready to hand in for assessment. I am not sure whether or not I have chosen the right typography for the booklet and I still have to make a real prototype of the display and take photographs of it to put in the booklet (which will be placed where the blank double page spread appears). I was also wondering if it would be good to visually demonstrate how the tag works with real photographs of a person wearing the tag and walking around a circuit to help the client to make the concept more easier to understand? Or maybe I should include an illustrated storyboard of the concept?

Instead of having a booklet, it may probably be just better to stick with A3 sheets.
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012





Here is development of the front cover for the bra project I have refined up to so far. I thought it would be best in keeping with the visuals of the campaign.


© Kasumi Miyake 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment