Tuesday 13 December 2011

Free post bag redesigns

Original design

© Kasumi Miyake 2011
After receiving feedback from my tutorial I am working on redesigning the free post bag. I originally chose a brown colour as I had only considered using the brown post envelope as the material for the bag. However, this is not appealing to the audience. In order to make the bag more appealing, I have tried experimenting with patterns as suggested by the feedback that I received.

1. © Kasumi Miyake 2011

2.  © Kasumi Miyake 2011

3. © Kasumi Miyake 2011

4. © Kasumi Miyake 2011

5. © Kasumi Miyake 2011

6. © Kasumi Miyake 2011

7. © Kasumi Miyake 2011

8. © Kasumi Miyake 2011

9.  © Kasumi Miyake 2011

I have focussed on floral and lace patterns to anchor the concept of undergarments and create a feminine aesthetic. I think number 1, 5 and 7 are the strongest developments. However, I am not sure if number one has the right aesthetic to fit with the scheme as the visual aesthetic is very modern.

Which one appeals to you best?

No comments:

Post a Comment